|Class||Test Type||Exam Timings|
|V-VI-VII-VIII-IX||Paper-1 (IQ - Objective)||9:30 AM-to-11:00 AM|
|V-VI-VII-VIII-IX||Paper-2 (Objective)Science & Mathematics||11:15 AM-to-12:45 PM|
|V-VI-VII-VIII-IX||Paper-3 (Subjective)Science & Mathematics||1:30 PM-to-2:30 PM|
|X & XI||Paper-1 (IQ - Objective)||9:30 AM-to-11:00 AM|
|X & XI||Paper-2 (Objective)Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||11:15 AM-to-12:45 PM|
|X & XI||Paper-3 (Subjective)Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||1:30 PM-to-2:30 PM|
Imp Notes and Instructions:
1. Paper-1 and Paper-2 is of 1 hour and 30 minutes each with having 15 minutes short break in between.
2. After Paper-2, there will be a break for 45 minutes.
3. Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be objective type but Paper-3 will be subjective type.
4. First 30 minutes in each paper will be provided for filling up the information on the OMR answer sheet and for reading the examination instructions.
5. For information on how to fill up answer OMR sheet please download from www.fiitjee.com/fillomr.pdf
6. Please reach at your exam centre before 30 minutes.